Results of Optical Testing at South Pole
SPARO Optics Reference Information
Miscellaneous information on SPARO's optics
Analysis of Spectral Blocking Requirements
Prior work on pixel pointing offsets: obsolete
- Final lenses have been
- An alternative optical
We'll use this layout!
- Proposed optical design.
- Tom's email
specifying the lenses ordered. 3/17/97
- Tom's revised optics specs
- Tom's final
- Required open diameters
of the optics snout. From Tom R.
- Preliminary optics
snout design. From Jeff S. 7/7/97
- A comparison of our ordered
lenses and similar instruments 5/21/97
- Jim Jaeger (NU shop) is nearly finished with the mechanical optics
components! photos! 2/26/98
- Giles' summary
of instrument package layout. 8/1/97
- T. Renbarger has measured the polarization induced by
off-axis reflections. Paper
published in Applied Optics
- A description of
Viper's optics (from Carnegie Mellon University)
- Photos of SPARO mounting bracket for Viper
Last updated May 14, 2001.